Specialist Training Workshop
Working with trauma and flashbacks. Understanding secondary trauma and the impact on practice.
- Understand the impact on professionals of working with trauma
- Understand the how working with secondary trauma can have on you and your practice
- Understand the impact vicarious trauma can have on you and your practice
- Identify positive coping strategies for dealing with trauma
- Identify ways to address self-care when dealing with trauma
- Understand triggers which impact professional boundaries
- Identify strategies to minimise the impact of triggers affecting professional boundaries
- Define flashbacks and begin understand their purpose
- Understand ways of supporting client’s to cope flashbacks
- Identify learner’s continuous professional development needs
Currently we do not have any of these training courses in our training calendar, but for further information and to register your interest in this training, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bespoke in-house training can also be arranged. Contact us for details.