Rape Crisis Tyneside and Northumberland are looking for a Northumberland Outreach Practical and Emotional Support Worker
Female applicants only: Schedule 9 (paragraph 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies
12 months fixed term
Part Time 18.5 hours
£24,964 Pro Rata
Applicants subject to enhanced DBS check.
Rape Crisis Tyneside and Northumberland (RCTN) are recruiting a female* Specialist Practical and Emotional Support Outreach worker from specifically Northumberland and their main office in Newcastle city centre.
Please only apply if you have:
- excellent planning and coordination skills;
- experience of working with survivors of sexual violence;
- managing your own case load;
- have extensive knowledge of sexual violence and its impact on female survivors;
- knowledge of criminal justice processes;
Driver’s License essential, mileage will be paid.
Further information including Job Description and Person Specification can be found below.
Applicants should complete and return the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form which is below.
Deadline for applications is Friday 9th March 2018 at 12pm
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org