Rape Crisis Tyneside and Northumberland are looking for a Part Time Female Counsellor (Northumberland)
Female applicants only: Schedule 9 (paragraph 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies
1 Year Fixed Term
Part Time 7.5 hours
Pay scale pro rata NJC Pay Scale Point 29 (Actual £3577.02)
Applicants subject to enhanced DBS check.
Rape Crisis Tyneside and Northumberland (RCTN) are recruiting a female* counsellor to work 5 hours per week on a Friday at our Cramlington outreach base and to travel to our main office in Newcastle city centre for 2.5 hours a week.
Please only apply if you:
- are BACP Accredited;
- have a Degree in Counselling;
- have post qualification experience of 3 years (minimum);
- have extensive knowledge of sexual violence and its impact on female survivors;
- have extensive experience counselling women and girls ages 13 + who have experienced any form of sexual violence;
- are an integrative practitioner with Person-centred as your core modality.
Driver’s License essential, mileage will be paid.
Further information including Job Description and Person Specification can be found below.
Applicants should complete and return the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form which is below.
Deadline for applications is Thursday 16th August 2018 a 12 noon. Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd August 2018.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com