0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. Older women are less likely to experience rape and sexual assault because they are not sexually desirable and no one would want to have sex with them.
02. According to the global research mentioned by Dr Hannah Bows how many older people who live in the community have experienced some form of violence or abuse?
03. Older women who claim to have been raped are doing so because of Alzheimer’s, dementia, or because they are lonely and need attention.
04. An older woman is usually more comfortable talking about sexual assault with authorities than a younger person.
05. With older women, personal and family privacy issues may keep them from disclosing sexual abuse.
06. In the UK, a husband cannot be charged with rape of his wife.
07. The term ‘real rape’ is used to describe the dominant stereotype around what constitutes rape. Identify 3 things that Estrich argued were part of that stereotype.
08. Older women are not sexually desirable and therefore not likely to experience sexual violence.