0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. What is generally accepted as old age?
02. Older women who experience sexual violence usually know their attackers.
03. What percentage of offenders did Dr Hannah Bows find were significantly younger than the victim?
04. Between 2009 and 2013 what percentage of rape and sexual assault by penetration, was reported to the police in England, Wales and Northern Ireland relating to older people as the victims?
05. What percentage of sexual offences in general are reported to the police?
06. In Dr Hannah Bow’s research what percentage of victims were female?
07. Where is the sexual abuse of older people most likely to take place
08. What 2 things must a person have to be able to consent to sexual activity?
Please select two answers only.