0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
01. Older women are not sexually desirable and therefore not likely to experience sexual violence.
02. Rape is a crime of passion and is about sexual attraction and/or desire.
03. The vast majority of sexual assault perpetrators are strangers.
04. I’m an older woman now so it won’t happen to me.
05. She should feel lucky that a younger man wants to have sex with her, it can’t be sexual assault!
06. People with disabilities, including people with dementia, are not of interest to sexual perpetrators as potential victims.
07. It’s not rape when it’s your husband, it’s a wife’s role to keep her partner sexually satisfied.